Audition Prep Summer Camp
Date : August 10-14, 1-5 pm
This camp will break down the elements necessary for a musical theatre audition from start to finish:
• Training will focus on action, singing, dance, cold-reading, and callback techniques
• Get feedback tailored to each individual performer
• Learn the “do’s” and “don’ts” for setting you apart in the audition room
• Learn how to source and choose audition material
• To get the most out this camp, please plan on performing a monologue or song that you’ve prepared and memorized (potentially a piece you plan to use for fall auditions) !